Monday 2 January 2012

IABSM & Litko has arrived!!

I ordered some items from Both Too Fat Lardies and Litko in mid-December and received them just after boxing day.

From Too Fat Lardies I ordered their IABSM bundle.

This bundle consisted of their hardcopy IABSM rulebook;

Plastic Markers,

A deck of 104 cards,

And a 28mm miniature, Sgt. Hugh JARCE.

The rulebook is the same size as my Peter Pig Poor Bloody Infantry rulebook.
It has some colour diagrams,

and some black and white pics.

My Litko Order consisted of Raging fire markers

And some burning wreak markers.

I have a feeling I'm going to see a lot of these,

I know I won't be able to make the first EWG game night in January but I might be able to make the 2nd Tuesday night and maybe I'll bring out my guys to run a basic scenario.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the neighbourhood Mike! I'm surprised to see that Sherman burning... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, strange to see a Sherman "brewed up" like that eh!

    ReplyDelete